- Project 2 Sign Up
- Postmortem Questions
Project 2 Sign Up
Here is a link to the sign up sheet. Remember that we need 4 people to be ready on Friday, and 5 people on Monday.
I’m going to set up a quiz and have you answer these questions once you have completed the project:
- Think back to our theoretical readings on affect. What do you remember? What is affect?
- Did any part of that reading directly/explicitly influence a decision you made during production? Or, looking back, can you now recognize how that reading might have unconsciously influenced a decision?
- What is the purpose / who is the audience for your Affective Object project? What led you to do this project?
- Tell me about some of the primary compositions decisions you made (color, lighting, title typography, angles, music, etc). Which one sticks out as most significant?
- What is your favorite part/element of your affective object project?
- How would you describe your proficiency/comfort level/experience working with video technology before this class?
- What were some of the challenges you faced working on the project?
- What might you do differently were you to do this project again?
- What might I do differently the next time I assign this project?
I was quite torn today on what to do in class, so I thought I might offer options.
- I read and then we discuss what “electracy” is
- You go take some photographs to practice setting up camera angles
- Previous ground: 8 Basic Ways to Frame Shots
- Working in a group of 2, tell a story using these 8 (and only 8) basic shots